Cellulite Reduction is a certified and trusted brand that is used for non-surgical, non-invasive fat freezing, toning, and tightening treatments for both men and women. Our trained team of specialists offers effective cellulite reduction treatment in Chennai to sculpt your body into a perfect shape.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite occurs by building up fat underneath the skin. Cellulite can be noticed as per your genes, body fat percentage, and age. The targeted areas are:
Targeted Areas Where Cellulite Reduction is Used
- Fat above the bra.
- Non-surgical facelift.
- Double chins.
- Full abdomen.
- Muffin top.
- Love handles.
- Inner thighs.
Cause of Cellulite
Cellulite is a very common harmless skin disorder that leads to lumpy and dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and abdomen. This condition is more seen in women. If you have this common harmless skin disorder called cellulite, opt for cellulite reduction treatment rather than exercising, massaging, and using creams.
At Soul Skin Clinic, an excellent and optimum cellulite reduction treatment in Chennai can be provided depending on the,
- Poor diet.
- An unhealthy lifestyle.
- Accumulated toxins.
- Weight gain.
- Cellulite appears to look like dimpled or bumpy skin.
- Sometimes it is also described as a block of cottage cheese or orange peel texture.
- You can have mild cellulite when you pinch your skin, especially on your thighs.
- When it comes to severe cellulite, it looks rumpled and bumpy with areas of peaks and valleys.
- Mostly cellulite is found on the thighs and buttocks. It is also found on the breasts, lower abdomen, and upper arms.
When to See a Doctor?
If you are concerned about the appearance of your cellulite, there are several steps you can take to reduce its appearance. These include maintaining a healthy diet, exercising regularly, staying hydrated, and using topical treatments.
However, if you have tried these measures and are still unhappy with the appearance of your cellulite, you may want to consider seeking medical advice. In particular, you should consider seeing a doctor for cellulite reduction if:
- Your cellulite is causing you significant distress or affecting your quality of life.
- You have tried lifestyle changes and topical treatments but have not seen any improvement in your cellulite.
- You have other symptoms, such as pain or swelling, that may be related to your cellulite.
There are several medical treatments that can help reduce the appearance of cellulite, including laser therapy, radiofrequency treatments, and injections. Your doctor at Soul Skin Clinic can help you determine the most appropriate treatment for your individual needs and goals.
You can opt for cellulite reduction treatment in Chennai to get rid of this cellulite. Below are some ways you need to take:
- Reduce intake of processed foods that are high in carbohydrates, fats, preservatives, and salt.
- Start taking supplements that contain caffeine, grape-seed extract, or ginkgo Biloba.
- Exercising regularly.
Our cellulite reduction treatments in Chennai include Cellfina®, Cellulaze®, and Qwo®. These can surely enhance the appearance of dimples on your skin. And also, our cosmetic surgeons use cellulite reduction treatment to temporarily reduce cellulite’s appearance.
Treatments provided for a cellulite removal surgery in Chennai are:
- Providing strong & deep massaging to puff up the skin.
- Using acoustic wave therapy to break down cellulite with sound waves.
- Giving laser treatment to thicken the skin.
- Treating with liposuction to remove excessive fat.
- Inserting a needle injected with drugs into the cellulite during mesotherapy.
- Inserting a needle under the skin during subcision to remove the tough bands causing cellulite.
- Using creams and lotions containing caffeine or 0.3% retinol.
- Providing spa treatments that can temporarily make cellulite less noticeable.
- Using vacuum-assisted precise tissue to cut the tissue and fill out dimpled skin.
- Making use of radiofrequency, ultrasound, infrared light, or radial pulses to heat the skin.
Other optional medical procedures are:
- Cryolipolysis or CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure.
- Cellfina is a nonsurgical procedure.
We do cellulite removal surgery in Chennai in a cost-effective manner. At Soul Skin Clinic, our highly skilled Dr. Charanya performs cutting-edge treatments to reduce 100% of your cellulite problems. If you are searching for the best cellulite reduction treatment in Chennai, you can approach this certified and trustworthy dermatologist in Chennai.