Lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths, making it the easiest color to treat. Other colors can only be treated by selected lasers based on the pigment color.
You should first schedule a consultation with a trained professional who can evaluate your tattoo and advise you on the process. The number of treatments you will need will depend on the age, size, and color(s) of your tattoo. The color of your skin, as well as how deep the tattoo pigment goes, will also affect the removal technique.
When it comes to tattoo removal, Soul Skin Clinic, has one of the best Laser Tattoo Removal in Chennai, and has an experienced board-certified dermatologist who looks into all the details thoroughly, like:
- How long do you have the tattoo
- Added Colors to your tattoo
- Which part of the body is it on
- your skin type
- Your overall health
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser technology is widely used for tattoo removal to ensure that:
- Laser technology is a safe and effective way to remove tattoos.
- The laser selectively targets the tattoo ink, leaving the surrounding skin unaffected.
- The laser breaks down the ink into tiny particles that are then absorbed by the body’s immune system and eliminated naturally.
- Multiple treatments may be required for complete removal, depending on the size, color, and location of the tattoo, as well as the patient’s skin type.
- Laser tattoo removal is less invasive than other methods such as surgery or dermabrasion, which can cause scarring and other complications.
- Laser tattoo removal has a high success rate, with many patients experiencing significant fading or complete removal of their tattoos.
In laser tattoo removal generally, the patient does not require anesthesia. Our whole team for laser tattoo removal in Chennai uses laser technology to lessen tattoo ink with slight pain or discomfort after it is easily removed.
If you like to do laser tattoo removal in Chennai, then Soul Skin Clinic is the right place for you. Here you can meet our dermatology surgeon for a consultation to share your cosmetic goal. After the discussion, our dermatologic surgeon will look into the following grounds:
- The size, color, and location of the tattoo.
- Your skin type and overall health.
- Any medical conditions or medications that may impact the laser tattoo removal process.
- The number of treatments required for complete removal.
- The potential risks and side effects of the laser treatment.
- The cost of the treatment and any financing options available to you.
Each tattoo is different and requires a different number of treatment sessions. The number of sessions conducted depends upon a variety of factors, including:
- The size and complexity of the tattoo: Larger and more intricate tattoos may require more sessions for complete removal.
- The ink colors used in the tattoo: Certain ink colors may be more challenging to remove than others, such as green and blue.
- The location of the tattoo: Tattoos in areas with better circulation, such as the arms, tend to fade faster than those in areas with poorer circulation, such as the feet.
- The age of the tattoo: older tattoos may require fewer sessions than newer ones, as the ink tends to fade over time.
- Your skin type: The color of your skin and its sensitivity can impact the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Your immune system: Your body’s immune response to the treatment can impact the number of sessions required for complete removal.
Naturally, the treatment sittings are scheduled. for 6 to 8 weeks. Some of the patients here complete their treatments for laser tattoo removal in Chennai with 5 to 10 sittings. However, many patients need additional treatment sessions, up to 20 sittings.
Laser tattoo removal is a process that uses a high-intensity laser beam to break up the ink particles in a tattoo, which are then absorbed and eliminated by the body’s natural immune system. The procedure involves the following steps:
Consultation: A consultation with a dermatologist or a tattoo removal specialist to determine if the patient is a good candidate for laser tattoo removal in Chennai, and to discuss the risks and benefits of the procedure.
Preparation: The tattooed area is cleaned, and protective eyewear is worn by the patient and the technician.
Laser Treatment: The laser is applied to the tattooed area, and the high-intensity light breaks up the ink particles in the skin.
Post-Treatment Care: The area may be bandaged, and patients are advised to keep the area clean and avoid exposing it to sunlight. Patients may experience some discomfort, redness, or swelling, which should subside within a few days.
Follow-Up Sessions: Depending on the size and complexity of the tattoo, multiple sessions may be required for complete removal.
Overall, laser tattoo removal is a safe and effective way to remove unwanted tattoos, but it is important to follow the proper aftercare instructions and to work with a qualified and experienced professional for the best results.
Risk Factors include
- Skin discoloration
- Allergic reaction
- Skin texture changes
The Technology Used in Tattoo Removal
Laser Technology: Laser Technology removes the tattoos by breaking up the pigments in the tattoo ink with strong pulses of high-intensity light. The light passes through the upper topmost layer of the skin and is captivated by the tattoo ink pigment only. This laser-treated tattoo treatment gradually fades the tattoo ink with each treatment.
At our clinic, you can trust the expertise of our certified dermatologist, Dr. Charanya, who will assess your tattoo size and type to provide the best removal solution. Our tattoo removal costs in Chennai are also highly affordable, ensuring that you can receive treatment without breaking the bank.
Don’t hesitate to book an appointment with us today! Our team is always ready to assist you. For more information on our tattoo removal costs, feel free to reach out to our experienced doctor.