Open pores are usually the enlarged skin pores that become more noticeable over time. The pores on the skin allow it to ‘breathe’ by releasing the natural oil or sebum onto the surface. However, large skin pores will often appear in areas with a higher density of sebaceous glands specifically, in the ‘t-zone’ of the face.
Besides that, they form as a result of some skin-related issues that may occur due to adolescence and UV exposure affect the skin texture making the skin inflamed and rough. The open pores adversely affect both genders with oily or combination skin types.
Since, the open pores are filled with dirt, oil, bacteria and dead skin cells, proper open pores treatment in Chennai should be taken else when these impurities get oxidized it can lead to the formation of acne, pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads formation.
There are several internal and external factors that are responsible for the open pore’s occurrence on the skin. The most common ones include:
- Excessive sebum production
- Increased hair follicle volume
- Heredity and genetics
- Hormonal irregularities
- Aging and UV exposure
- Acute skin problems and nutrition deficiency
If you are prone to open pores from any of the above-mentioned causes, then it is essential to get a comprehensive dermatologist treatment for open pores with a reasonable open pores laser treatment cost in Chennai to overcome the issue at ease.
A dermatologist from the best skin care clinic will first perform a physical exam of the affected area. Then, he /she will recommend an advanced open pores treatment in Chennai by determining the severity of the condition based on the following criteria:
- Location of the pores
- Size of the pores
- Size of the affected area
- Severity of the condition
Post-evaluation, the skin specialist or dermatologist will check your family or medical history, hormonal health, and lifestyle changes to identify the underlying cause of the concern.
Based on the assessment of your skin type, the severity of the condition, and the underlying cause, a customized dermatologist treatment for open pores will be provided to reduce your open pores visibly.
Though it can be the first line of action for most affected people, open pores treatment at home could be a bad idea. Avoid using any OTC products like serums, toners, or creams for reducing open pores as they can give you temporary results at best. Unsupervised use of medicated ointments would lead to severe side-effect.
Experimenting with home remedies rather than approaching the best skin care clinic for getting open pores treatment in Chennai has unproven safety and efficacy causing an allergic reaction besides worsening your skin condition.
It is best to get a dermatologist treatment for open pores as he/she may recommend skin-care products or aesthetic procedures depending on your skin type, cause, and condition.
Enlarged pores are challenging to treat because they may emerge because of various underlying factors. Our leading dermatologists at Soulskin Clinic provide open pores treatment in Chennai by combining medical treatments with advanced aesthetic procedures to give you visible results.
They focus mainly on treating primary triggers to control excessive sebum production and minimize skin damage due to aging.
The dermatologists here may suggest the following modalities as standalone or combination treatments to give you effective results:
- Topical Therapies: Many qualified skin experts provide the best open pores treatment in Chennai by recommending topical applications like topical nicotinamide, Tretinoin, Vitamin C, or AHAs to diminish open pores. They may also advise the dosage and direction for use to make sure that there is a visible improvement in your skin texture.
- Oral Medications: The medical experts at Soulskin Clinic have a holistic approach. They may prescribe oral medicines such as antiandrogens (spironolactone), oral retinoids (Isotretinoin), and oral contraceptives to treat any hormonal cause of enlarged pores.
- Laser Toning: We specialised in performing advanced laser treatment for open pores with reasonable open pores laser treatment cost in Chennai by using USFDA-approved technology. Q-Switched YAG and fractionated erbium YAG laser are used to boost collagen production in the skin and minimize the appearance of open pores effectively.
- Chemical Peels: We use the application of salicylic acid peels and glycolic acid peels to control the exfoliation of dead cells. It aids in controlling excess sebum production and aids in skin renewal. It is an effective treatment to reduce large skin pores.
- Fractional Micro-Needling Radiofrequency (MNRF): Our experienced dermatologists may use tiny micro-needles to release radiofrequency energy, especially in the deeper layers of the skin. It also stimulates collagen and elastin production with a decreased visibility of enlarged pores.
- Comedone Extraction: Our skin experts use specialized tools to extricate closed comedones (whiteheads) and open comedones (blackheads). This procedure helps to prevent clogging and subsequent widening of pores.
However, if you feel to get more desired results, then it is advisable to explore advanced solutions with the help of the best dermatologist – Dr. Charanya from the Soulskin Clinic to get the best open pores treatment in Chennai.