Most of us experience sweating as it is normal for the skin but when sweating gets unsettled causing bad odor or causes stains in clothes, it can affect our daily activities and makes us feel embarrassed. This keeps us away from indulging in social activities. That’s why Soul Skin Clinic is excited to introduce the new non-invasive procedure – Mira Dry.
The Mira Dry treatment in Chennai reduces underarm sweating (Hyperhidrosis). By eliminating the sweat and odour glands, you will feel confident that your underarms will remain dry in every situation.
The handpiece device used during the treatment heats and destroys the underarm sweat glands besides protecting and cooling the top layers of the skin. The patient results and experiences may vary during this aesthetic treatment.
Who is a Suitable Candidate for Mira Dry Treatment?
The hyperhidrosis treatment in Chennai may be appropriate for candidates
- When underarm sweat outbreaks interfere with their routine activities.
- Have an urge to frequently apply antiperspirants or deodorants.
- When underarm sweat appears on clothing, making them feel embarrassed.
- Have a habit of changing clothes during the day due to underarm sweat or sweat stains.
- When other treatment options have failed.
- Have been looking for a permanent treatment for excessive underarm sweating.
Who is Not a Suitable Candidate for Mira Dry Treatment?
The procedure of Mira Dry for hands is not appropriate when a candidate
- Use supplemental oxygen.
- Have had prior issues with locally injected anesthesia.
- Have a heart pacemaker or have another electronic device implant.
- Have excessive sweating than just underarms – possibly surgical methods of reducing. sweat like endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy.
For people suffering from excessive underarm sweating, Mira Dry treatment in Chennai is a good treatment option to consider. This is the procedure that provides permanent results without creating a need for surgery. It is considered a safe, effective, and lasting 2nd line treatment option which is a clinically proven and non-invasive procedure.
Before the Procedure
Before performing the Mira Dry for hands, a candidate should follow these instructions:
- Shave both underarms 4 or 6 days before the procedure.
- Ensure not to shave completely even when short hair is visible because it can help identify the area to be treated by the doctor.
- Do not wear a sleeveless shirt or top in public for at least a week post-procedure as the treated area will be swollen and discolored.
- Purchase over-the-counter Hibiclens cleanser after getting the doctor’s suggestion. Wash your armpits in the shower daily using it for a week before the procedure.
During the Procedure
This treatment is performed in the comfort of our clinic and the Mira Dry treatment in Chennai would typically take an hour. The Mira Dry system uses thermal energy to target and eliminates the sweat and odour glands in the underarm.
After the underarm is numbed, our dermatologist – Dr. Charanya will cleanse the underarm skin and place the Mira Dry device handpiece on the skin directly, lining it up with the marking grid that has been applied to the underarm. Next, the handpiece will be activated and the patient will feel a slight suction as the skin and glands are brought closer to the surface for effective results.
After the Procedure
Finally, the thermal energy is delivered and the odour and sweat glands are eliminated. There will be no surgical cuts or incisions. All the while, the system is cooling to protect the skin and maximize comfort.
The Mira Dry treatment in Chennai is the only non-invasive technology that ensures to provide long-lasting results for treating underarm sweat without using chemicals, injections, or undergoing surgery. Additional benefits of this treatment include
- Dramatic reduction of underarm sweat.
- Reduction in underarm odour.
- Immediate and lasting results.
- Minimal to no downtime after treatment.
- Quick and effective procedure.
- Enhances confidence.
- Dressing choices widen.
- Clean and free of sweat stains clothing.
Unlike Botox treatments, Mira Dry treatment is considered to be the popular treatment for treating underarm sweat with long-lasting results. In the hyperhidrosis treatment in Chennai, targeted sweat glands will be destroyed where they cannot regenerate and will not be able to produce sweat in the future.
Most patients who have undergone this treatment in a reputed skin clinic at an affordable Mira Dry treatment cost can achieve better results in just one treatment whereas some will require an additional session to get exceptional results.
Thus, Mira Dry treatment in Chennai is very popular and comprehensive to treat excessive sweating. Dr. Charanya at Soul Skin Clinic has uniquely equipped our skin care center with state-of-the-art treatments to give you the best possible experience. Also, we provide highly effective, and revolutionary treatments at an affordable. Mira Dry treatment costs compared to the other skin clinics across the city.