When ages grow, all our skin becomes dull and saggy, and gradually start to have wrinkles and fine lines on our faces. Getting rid of all of those plasma skin regeneration treatment options is best. At, Soulskin Clinic, we offer excellent Plasma skin regeneration treatment that can enhance your skin and give you a youthful appearance.
What Is Plasma Skin Regeneration?
Plasma skin regeneration is a non-laser type treatment. A device is used to deliver energy in the form of plasma to rejuvenate skin. This device is applied to the face to improve facial lines and wrinkles (rhytides) and skin pigmentation associated with photoageing.
This Portrait® PSR device is the first plasma skin regeneration FDA-approved used by our expert at Soulskin Clinic. This device can perform skin resurfacing and regeneration by using plasma energy.
Types of Plasma Skin Regeneration
There are two types of plasma skin regeneration treatment options that are done here at Soulskin Clinic:
Plasma Surgical: By using pure plasma energy, no allowed electricity passes through any patient tissue this Plasma Surgical skin regeneration treatment is given for like:
- Upper And Lower Eyebags (Blepharoplasty)
- Crows Feet
- Smile Lines
- Smokers And Lip Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (Cheek Creases)
- Scar And Stretch-Marks Improvement
- Acne Treatment
- Photo-Ageing (Sun Damage)
- Skin Regeneration
Plasma Shower: This is an advanced technology used for treating acne which gets to the main cause of the problem by tackling the bacteria. This treatment is given for:
- Our expert discusses with our patient to identify the treatment areas and fix the goals of treatment.
- Take pre-treatment photographs if it is essential.
- For low-energy PSR1 treatment, our expert gives topical anaesthetic cream before one hour the process is undertaken. For higher energy PSR treatments, the expert combined some inhalational analgesics such as Penthrox, for that our patient might need strong topical anaesthetic cream.
Application Of Plasma Skin Regeneration Treatment
- Our Expert Inserts The Device Of Portrait PSR Deep About 5mm From The Skin’s Surface To Deliver Plasma Energy.
- Usually, This Full-Face Treatment Takes Less Than 15 Minutes If It Is Performed With PSR1.
- But When It Is Performed With High Energy PSR3 Takes Around 45 Minutes As It Needs Two Energies To Pass.
- Our Experts Give Local Anaesthetic Cream And Inhalational Anaesthesia, To Perform The Painless Skin Regeneration Treatment Procedure.
How Does It Work?
Mostly, we have 3 layers in our skin the epidermis, dermis, and subcutis. When the body goes ages these 3 layers lose their flexibility and characteristic. The facial and all skin becomes loose that tend to have issues like sagging skin and wrinkles.
This Plasma skin regeneration technology uses to restore its facial texture and glow back again by using plasma energy. This Portrait® PSR device works out by delivering millisecond pulses of nitrogen-based plasma inserted into the skin via a handpiece.
With that handpiece, an ultra-high-frequency (UHF) generator is connected that produces inert nitrogen gas which is then converted into ionized gas called plasma. Then the device is connected to a quartz nozzle that goes inside deep into the skin.
The energy produces a heating action that works wonders for skin smoothing and removing old photodamaged epidermal cells, which enhances to produce collagen growth.
The amount of energy delivered needs for today’s context from 1-4 Joules per pulse.
Currently, there are three suggested treatment protocols:
- PSR1 – low-energy (1-1.2 Joules) treatments spaced three weeks apart
- PSR2 – one high-energy pass (3-4 Joules) performed in a single treatment
- PSR3 – two high-energy passes (3-4 Joules) performed in a single treatment.
Using these protocols our experts here at soulskin clinic improve the fine lines, tone and texture, and skin pigmentations of our clients by giving them a high-energy treatment.
Who Is Suitable For Plasma Skin Regeneration?
Plasma skin regeneration is done for improving facial lines and wrinkles (rhytides) and skin pigmentation. But other ageing signs can come here at Soulskin Clinic for treatment like:
- Age Spots.
- Skin Discolouration (Hyperpigmentation).
- Early Bowling.
- Loosening Skin.
- Creasing On The Nose And Mouth.
- Wrinkling Around The Nose And Mouth.
After the procedure, some patients experience such discomfort:
- Excessive Peeling And Some Crusting.
- Redness And Swelling Last For One Week After Treatment – This Can Be Combated By Applying An Ice Pack – Almost 10-Minute Intervals For The First 24 Hours.
- The Patients Who Have Received PSR3 With Two High-Energy Passes Can Tend To Redness And Can Prolong Up To 6 To 8 Weeks After Treatment.
- Temporary Hyperpigmentation.
Plasma skin regeneration cost here at soulskin clinic is very affordable and cost-effective. Our doctors are there who always strive to give cost affordable ranges of Plasma skin regeneration treatment to all our patients. Book your appointment and get our consultation free!