Sclerotherapy is a treatment that fine down the issues of varicose and spider veins. It is a minimally invasive treatment where Sclerotherapy involves injecting solutions directly into the veins. It is the best treatment for smaller varicose veins. This sclerotherapy solution makes the vein scar, forcing blood to redirect through healthier veins. If you have any issues with your spider veins or varicose then sclerotherapy in Chennai is the best performed here at Soul Skin Clinic.
Sclerotherapy is a medical procedure that acts as a better treatment option to get rid of varicose and spider veins, usually on your legs. When you are prone to varicose and spider veins and searching for the best sclerotherapy in Chennai, then soul skin clinic is the best one. We, offer effective Sclerotherapy treatment. Our medical practitioner uses a needle to inject solutions into your varicose or spider vein. When the solutions are injected, your blood vessel lining expands, sticks together, and forms a scar. This closes down your veins and makes them look and feel better.
Who Needs To Have Sclerotherapy Treatment?
Mostly sclerotherapy in Chennai may be appropriate for people who have problems like varicose veins or spider veins.
- Before the procedure, you have to meet our specialist who’ll decide if you are right to get sclerotherapy or not.
- You’re not said to take the sclerotherapy treatment if you:
- Active Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Superficial Vein Thrombosis (Blood Clot).
- If You Are Pregnant.
- Breastfeeding (Chestfeeding).
Those Who Are Not Getting Out Of Bed
What Happens Before Sclerotherapy?
Before your sclerotherapy treatment, you must avoid some medications like:
- Avoid Taking Antibiotics Tetracycline Or Minocycline (Minocin® Or Dynacin®) Before Or After Sclerotherapy. You Can Take It Seven To 10 Days Before Or After Sclerotherapy. Consult The Expert Before Taking Any Medicine.
- Avoid Consuming Aspirin, Ibuprofen (Advil® And Nuprin®), Or Other Anti-Inflammatory Medications For 48 Hours Before And After Sclerotherapy.
- Avoid Taking Prednisone (Rayos® Or Sterapred®) 48 Hours Before Your Sclerotherapy Treatment.
Other protocols have to follow before your procedure:
- Avoid Putting Any Lotion On Your Legs Before Or After Sclerotherapy.
- Pack A Pair Of Shorts To Wear For Your Procedure.
What Happens During Sclerotherapy?
When you perform sclerotherapy in Chennai here at Soul Skin Clinic, our experts use ultrasound to identify the right vein to treat. Almost the Sclerotherapy treatment takes 30 to 45 minutes. Here if you come for treatment our expert will tell you to lie down back on your stomach, seeing the locations of the vein that going to be treated. Our expert chooses various chemicals which is right concentration based on the size of the vein that going to be treated.
Before starting, our expert will make a test injection and wait for a while to make sure that you do not have any reactions to this Sclerotherapy solution.
Here is step by step followed by our expert: –
- Wash The Treatment Area.
- Expand Your Skin Out Around The Injection Site.
- Inject A Liquid Or Foam Solution Directly Into Your Blood Vessel, Using Fine And Sterilized Needles.
- One Session Is Ultimately Offered By Our Expert Depending On The Size And Location Of Your Veins, As Well As Your Overall Medical Condition.
What Happens After Sclerotherapy Treatment?
- After The Sclerotherapy For Spider Veins Is Completed, Our Expert Says You To Lie Down For 15 Minutes. Just Observe Whether You Don’t Have Any Bad Reaction To The Injected Material.
- After The One Session Gets Over Seeing You Do Not Have Any Bad Reactions Then You Are Said To Go Back To Your Home.
- You Can Resume Your Daily Activities, Especially Walking On The Same Day.
- Must Wear Support Hosiery Or Compression Wraps For Three To Seven Days To Compress The Treated Vessels.
- For 48 hours after the procedure is done here at Soul Skin Clinic, follow these guidelines:
- Do Not Consume Aspirin, Ibuprofen, And Other Anti-Inflammatory Medications.
- Avoid Taking Hot Baths Or Sitting In A Whirlpool Or Sauna.
- Wash The Injection Sites With Light Soap And Lukewarm Water.
- Avoid Using Hot Compresses Or Any Form Of Heat In The Treated Areas.
- Avoid Direct Exposure To Sunlight.
The sclerotherapy cost in Chennai may vary in our clinic when you are coming for sclerotherapy treatment. Our doctors are well to do with offering the best and most affordable sclerotherapy in Chennai that can surely ease your spider veins or varicose issues 100%