Subcision is an intravenous surgical procedure that is used to treat acne scars. A small needle is injected into the scarred skin area from the underlying tissue. This treatment is given to remove the acne scars entirely from your face. Sometimes one feels depressed and dejected when one sees his/her face in the mirrors of many small acne holes on their face. If you are one of them having too many scar holes on your face, you can step on your feet at Soul Skin Clinic. We offer the best subcision treatment in Chennai at cost affordable rate.
Subcision is an incision-less surgical technique used to enhance the appearance of:
- Depressed Scars
- Acne Scars Like (Chicken Pox, Wounds, And, Surgery)
Our expert uses a hypodermic needle for subcision treatment in Chennai, which is inserted into your skin directly beneath the scar. The needle is used to loosen or to break the fibers that are linked with scar tissues underneath.
People also have with followings condition can’t opt for this subcision treatment in Chennai.
- Blood Clotting Disorders
- Bacterial Or Viral Infections
- Current Or Active Acne
There are 3 types of subcision treatment in Chennai at Soul Skin clinic for acne scars.
- Derma Rollers
- Co2 Fractional Laser
Of these three treatments are tested to be safe and secure with no negative reaction by our physicians that rated subcision as the most successful.
How Is Subcision Performed?
The procedure of subcision is followed here at Soul Skin Clinic – The Step-by-Step Procedure: –
- The Targeted Areas Are Cleaned Off First, To Remove Dirt And Makeup.
- Then The Scar Margins May Be Identified With A Surgical Marker While Adjusting Overhead Lighting To Outline Depressions.
- Local Anesthetic Is Penetrated.
- A Tri-Beveled Needle Or A Nokor Needle (Fig.3) Is Injected At An Acute Angle Adjacent To The Scar With A Bevel Upwards And Parallel To The Skin Surface. Then Next Use Smaller Gauge Needles (25–27) For Small Superficial Scars And Wrinkles.
- In A Fan-Like Motion, The Needle Is Penetrated Through The Dermis. When The Needle Is Injected One Can Hear A Snapping Sound As The Fibrous Bands Are Transected In The Deep Dermis And Deep Dermal Subcutaneous Plane.
- The Needle Is Moved On With A Rotation Of 90 Degrees Moving Again In A Fan-Like Motion Through The Dermal Scar.
- The Needle Is Extracted From The Targeted Areas In Subcision Treatment.
- Manual Pressure Is Given To The Wound For Several Minutes.
What Are The Side Effects?
After the procedure is completed, it is quite a little painful to have the following reactions on your skin: –
- Swelling And Bruising Where The Injection Is Injected
- May Cause An Infection In Or Around The Injection Site
- Have Skin Discoloration
- May Experience To Have An Injury To Nerves Or Blood Vessels Around The Scar
How Long Does It Take To Heal?
Mostly the side effects like pain, swelling, and bruising heal away after 1 to 2 weeks. Therefore, to ease your pain our expert gives an antibiotic or anti-inflammatory to heal quickly.
The number of sittings depends upon the severity of the scar, as well as your body’s capability to form scar tissue. It might take several months for the scar to become less noticeable.
We offer the best acne scars treatment in Chennai, with most of our treatment session longing about 20 to 30 minutes. However, within this short period, there is a thorough treatment process that our dermatologists perform, to create a positive effect and bring out the best results.
The recovery period from the subcision acne scars procedure varies on the scarring of the patients. In such severe cases of acne, scarring may need 4 to 6 sessions for subcision scar treatment in Chennai. Between each sitting, our dermatologist asks for a gap of one month.
We offer the latest technology for subcision treatment in Chennai so that our clients get effective results while undertaking our quality subcision treatment, they must be endowed with positive results of getting rid of their severe acne scar issues.