On an average, we lose about hundred hair strands daily, but when you face severe hair fall, it may be a sign of balding. Hair loss may affect any age group between 20s to 50s and that can lead to hair thinning and balding if left untreated.
It is better advised to seek immediate medical treatment like medications, scalp detox, mesotherapy, PRP with growth factors, and hair transplant from the leading dermato-trichologists in Chennai who offer the best hair care treatment.
Effective treatment for hair loss starts with finding the cause. This is what you can exactly expect from the Soulskin Clinic. All you have to do is schedule an appointment to get the best hair fall treatment in Chennai.
What is Hair Loss?
Hair loss or alopecia can affect only your scalp or your entire body. It can be temporary or permanent based on the result of hormonal changes, heredity, medical conditions, or a normal part of aging. Anyone can experience hair loss on their head, but it’s more common in men.
Typically, baldness refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp and the most common cause of baldness is hereditary hair loss with age. Some prefer to let their hair loss run its course unhidden or unhidden whereas others may cover it up with different hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves. But others choose the best treatments available to prevent further hair loss or restore growth.
You can consult an experienced and leading dermato-trichologist – Dr. Charanya – MBBS, MD (DVL) at the Soulskin Clinic to get the best hair fall treatment in Chennai. She can help you with your issue after finding the root cause of your hair loss.
Cause of Hair Loss
There are multiple causes of hair loss and it can vary from individual to individual. It may occur due to internal or external factors such as
- Extreme physical or emotional stress.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Unhealthy or poor lifestyle.
- Inadequate nutrition.
- Restrictive diets.
- Chemical or toxic substances – radiation therapy, chemotherapy.
- Breakage or over-processed scalp hair.
- Tight hairstyles.
- Taking specific drugs.
- Medications or supplements.
Signs of Hair Loss
If you experience any of the below-mentioned signs of hair loss, it is recommended to approach the best dermatologist to get the best hair fall treatment.
- Excess hair fall.
- Sudden loosening of hair in the temples, the top of the head, and scalp partitions.
- Patchy hair loss.
- Advanced thinning of hair, retreating hairline, and balding.
- Acute hair falls due to fungal scalp infections.
- Appearance of circular bald spots.
Who Qualifies for the Hair Loss Treatment?
Anyone who is suffering from hair loss can get the best hair fall treatment in Chennai. As hair loss is quite common in adults and children, there are also other factors such as old age, pregnancy, frequent dyeing of hair, etc. leading to hair loss. It is essential to get treated at an initial stage itself, if not it can lead to patches of baldness or other serious concerns that requires immediate medical attention.
How Hair Loss is Diagnosed?
At Soulskin Clinic, the qualified dermato-trichologists ensure the patients to get the best hair fall treatment in Chennai. The expert doctors here provide a wide range of treatments to treat hair loss with a holistic approach after diagnosing the patients by
- Offering one-on-one, in-depth consultations including medical history, hormonal status, and the chronicity of hair loss.
- The expert doctor here performs a trichoscopy (dermoscopic imaging of the scalp and hair) to look into your scalp condition, texture, and quality of your hair besides assessing the cause of the hair loss.
- Blood tests and other medical investigations are suggested to check out any nutritional deficiencies or hormonal imbalances.
Based on this analysis, this best clinic creates a proper customized treatment plan for you to help you overcome your issue.
Different Types of Treatments
Before opting for hair fall treatment, you should discuss it with your hair care specialist as the treatment will usually depend on the cause of your hair loss. The top dermato-trichologists at the Soulskin Clinic examines the type, cause, and severity of your hair loss. During the consultation, they may advise you to opt for the following treatment options.
- Tailor-Made Hair Care Regimen – This offers a customized hair care routine after the doctor assesses the reason and type of hair loss besides examining the quality of your hair and scalp.
- Proper Diet and Supplements – The dermato-trichologists may advise you to go opt for a proper diet along with nutritional supplements to avoid any nutritional deficiencies in your body that persist that come under Nutritional Advice therapy.
- Oral Medications – The doctors here may give anti-androgens and nutritional supplements on oral or specially-formulated topical applications in the form of sprays to improve your hair health and quality.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment or Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy – This minimally invasive and virtually pain-free procedure that can help you get the best hair fall treatment in Chennai by stopping hair loss and hair thinning.
- Specialised Injections – To help your hair regrow, the dermatologist may inject certain medications into the patchy, bald or thinning areas. This is one of the effective treatments especially for patients who have Alopecia Areata, an auto-immune disease.
Moreover, there are also other treatments such as laser therapy, hair transplantation methods such as micro-needling or micro grafting, scalp reduction, etc. to help you reduce the risk of complete baldness.
Benefits and Risks of Hair Fall Treatment
There are many advantages of getting the best hair fall treatment. It not only enhances your beauty but also adds several benefits. Some of which are:
- It can boost your self-esteem and confidence.
- It can be a long-term remedy for people with persistent hair loss.
- It can stimulate hair growth.
- It can be a cost-effective treatment.
While most of the hair fall treatments are safe, there can be some risks associated with surgical procedures that are carried out to treat hair loss. They include
However, all these risks are very rare. Some medicines may also have side effects like unwanted hair growth or scalp irritation. So, it is always better to consult with your dermatologist before opting for any hair fall treatment.
Why Soulskin Clinic?
At Soulskin Clinic, you can expect the best hair fall treatment in Chennai with the following features like,
- Unmatched medical expertise comprised of cutting-edge USFDA-approved technology to restore your hair growth again.
- State-of-the-art clinics.
- Non-surgical solutions to restore your hairline.
- Cost – effective treatments.
To summarize, Soulskin Clinic stands unique in providing the best hair fall treatment in Chennai. If anyone needs a holistic approach solution for hair fall, hair thinning, and baldness, then this blog will help you surely to choose Dr. Charanya as this best doctor provides an exceptional medical care to ensure that your entire experience with us is a positive one.
Read also Pigmentation Treatment in Chennai.